Friday, July 27, 2012

entry of my room

I enjoy writing about my own room because it was pretty simple to write about because is the place I most enjoy to be when I am at home especially if I don't have to do anything.At the Begin it was kind of complicate because I was not sure what to write about but then I just began to describe my room and that make it pretty simple, what I like of this entry is that I know what I do when am at home no like some people that they don't really know what are they doing.Well i basically will keep all the stuff that I have put in the entry because most of the things in the entry are true,also I like to be in my Room because I have a little brother how is kind of annoy if you don't pay attention.

Well pretty much this entry said a lot of my personality because people can infer how I act or how I really are if they don't know me because I talk about the place in my house that I like to be the most eventhought it has no TV or no much stuff is the place i like to be there because i have privacy and pretty much nothing would bother me so it really said about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment