Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The final entry

well yesterday during the time we where outside I observe people running walking the train and buses going back for almost in 3 minutos also I saw this new BU student walking around campus to kind of get to know more about BU because it maybe the school they are come to.Well this kind of relate to my room because in my room if i see out of the window I can see the community rail going at full speed also it relates to my room because in my room I can see pretty much anything that happend outside also I can even image the people going by or running because is something a lot of people do everyday.Well I think the best of this year was the people around me because if I wouldnt have come I probably would be bored all the time because even thought is summer I can really go out every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment