Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MY Room

in my room I can do whatever I want nobody can bother me or tell me what to do even thought I share room with my brother the room is still call my room because is where I sleep is where I relax is where I do my homework and is where I can do anything I want to do. My room is special because in the winter is really warm which that makes me sleep really warm like a baby in a cradle. since my room is kind of small it makes it better to keep it warm,in the summer the same thing happened my room is so small that when the A/C is on the room get really cold so is really easy to fall to sleep on  it. the 3 thing that i like the most of y room is that you can listen to anything from others part of the house or the window and my pillow is really soft so every time am tired i lie on my pillow and my bed which is comfortable to sleep on. the unique thing of my room is that there is not a TV on it so I can go to sleep without no problems because the TV most of the time takes your sleep away.The best part when I in my room is like if I am in my own house just because i don't have a kitchen or a bathroom on it cant be my house because I would enjoy being in my room the whole time specially when my little brother and my little cousin are around because i lock the door and i don't let them came in because i don't hear them hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment